07 juillet 2012

TWITTER 7 JUILLET 2012





Amazing gig with in Malta tonight. Thank you


Ronan Keating@ronanofficial Incredible back drop








The team for the evening @ and I.


great day of photos in Malta. Looking forward to the gig this evening under the stars.

Finished photo shoot on the beautiful island of Malta. Quick jog and on for part two of today sing a few tunes with 🏃

ha ha I am trying. Hope u are well. X

  

What a beautiful town. Mdina.  




 
Apple pie and it was amazing. Yum. 😁
A weak moment. Need the fuel 😳

Looking forward to the gig tonight with and Gigi D Alessio.



 

First location. Beautiful place

Ok I'm up. It's early. But I'm up. Did I say I'm up. I'm up. Ok I'm up. Just 5 more minutes 2 more minutes. Ok I'm up. 💤

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire