04 juillet 2012

'TWITTER 4 JUILLET 2012


                                                                  

Tweets 

Ok decided "Walt graces submarine ride" is deffo the best track on John Mayers new album.





I will miss golf day coz I am doing a gig in Malta.





yep pal. They are all beautifully written. Should all be made into movies hmmmmmm maybe I will do just that 😁

best of luck pal. See ya when i get back. X

Gutted can't be at the and Steven Gerard golf day hope ya raise a fortune lads. X


Have you got your tickets yet for performance yet?
 If not what's keeping you, get them now





Golden hour and it would be rude not to catch up on the story. 😁





Great food great company great setting.
Dois Passos restaurant with my kids on beach. a happy man. X




 


I have read all his books and I am re-reading them again. Starting with the midnight palace.

Carlos Ruiz Zafon is an incredible writer. Love the way he describes scenes.





yes they really have. Bless them. Wasn't like this when I was a kid. Ha ha

Happy 4th of July to all it concerns. X

And another bit of wise info. It's going to be Wednesday all day today. Check that. I am like Yoda.

Morning, you see I told u all. Tomorrow will get here when it's ready. ha ha.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire