02 juillet 2012

TWITTER 1er JUILLET 2012





Tweets 


Not a great finish for a euro final. 4-0. Not the kind of game or result u want.

Ok so maybe 3-0 ha ha


Love the BBC commercial for the Olympics. Just missing a great piece of music









ha ha. U got me on a bad day.

Oooops sorry two weeks till goes to radio 😳😃

BTW one week till my first tack from goes to radio. Let's hope it lights up at Radio.

I'm thinking 2-0 to Spain.

If I was a betting man. Which I am 😃. My wedge would be on Spain

Thank God Steo will Always be alive through BZ music

Congrats to Jamie Donaldson winning the Irish Open. And to NI for hosting a fantastic Open.

just been reliving my youth with 4music and 50 biggest selling boyband tracks of the 90s= boyzone no.1 with no matter what!!x

Just watched Ice Age 4 with the kids. Hilarious. John Leguizamo as the sloth is properly funny.

My 6 year old is checking to see if her monster high boy doll has a six pack ha ha

are euro football bet didn't come to fruition sadly

Ha ha. Just laughed out loud at my last text. Sorry for the rant.

Not sure who I am supporting. Don't really mind who wins. Once it's a good game of football without stupid annoying silly ref decisions etc.

Beautiful warm day in the Lin of Dub. Hanging with the kids and looking forward to footie later.

I have always worried about u Brian. U still on the Med's ?

I actually stared at it reading it trying to figure out if it was some cool Dublin slang word. Ha ha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire