12 juillet 2012

TWITTER 12 JUILLET 2012

                                                                                        
Our Male Cancer Awareness Charity to get donation if we hit 10,000 followers, please RT and follow

So reckons I have had over half a million photos taken of me in my career. WTF!!!!!! Really ?
                                                                         

David Beckham wins ESPY award for best player in the MLS. Has the GB team for the Olympics been picked yet?
Retweeté par

thank u. Tom and all the team. Always amazing. X

Almost Saturday and my gig at Glenarm. Hope ya all have your tickets.




                                          
 . 
If Steo was still alive I would send him this pic and we would laugh till we cried. What ya think




another day - another photo shoot!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire