04 septembre 2012

TWITTER 4 SEPTEMBRE 2012


                                                                      

Don't forget Ronan will be on The Rob Brydon Show tonight BBC2 at 10pm its also repeated Sept 6th at 11.20pm.

thank you. Great to hear from u. Hope all well. X

I put my blood sweat and tear into and to get that response is overwhelming . x

Really I can't thank you all enough for buying and putting it at #4 in the UK.

Good on Carmello great pep talk.

Bella nooooooooo

Just heard is at #4 in uk midweek chart. Wooooohooooo.
Thank you so much to everyone bloody amazing.

yeah they got them thank you so much. They loved it. Lovely surprise

Day 2 at bootcamp is hardcore

somehow I think I don't wanna hear that. !!!!

ha ha brilliant look forward to it.

Then maroon 5 video comes on for pay phone and ya think WTF !!!!

Have u all seen the video for "I was Here" by Beyonce. Oh my God. No words.







 

 
"This tremendous world I have inside of me. How to free myself, and this world, without tearing myself to pieces....

Sun shinning in Dublin beautiful morning. Just saw my eldest off to secondary school and getting girls ready for their day.

ha ha V cute. thank you.

Hey heard you gave a great review tonight. Thank you. Hope you are well

Jo Whiley BBC Radio 2 Did a review of Fires on her Show tonight! great review! they gave 4/5

I'm looking forward to the awards tomorrow night.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire