15 septembre 2012

L'ALBUM FIRES EST SORTI

                                                                     


POP PRINCE

Ronan "My New Album Is About Me Moving Forward"



          

I put my blood sweat and tear into
 and to get that response is overwhelming . x




                  










Each time I've sat down to write album crédits over the years i've found it very stressful because
there are so many people i'd like to thank and i don't want to miss my opportunity to do that.
I feel so blessed for my life and the career i 've had thus far and i know i wouln't be where i am if it weren't for each and every one of you.
This album has been made with passion, with honesty and with heart.
To my three incredible kids ,Jack,Missy & Ali - everything i do is for you.
There is no greater love than what i feel for you.You give me the strength and courage to face each day.Thank you,i love you.
Thanks to Marck and all at MPMS Ltd ,all at EMA,all at Polydor/Universal and all who have made this what it is.
Finally, everyone reading this right now.Wherever you may be, you have believed in me over the last 20 years through thick and thin.You're the reason i can still make music and do what i love most.
There is no greater appréciation i can express...thank you.
Sempre di coraggio...
...and never stop lighting Fires!


1 FIRES
2  I'VE GOT YOU
3  LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU
4  NINETEEN AGAIN
5 WASTED LIGHT
6 LULLUBY  FT KIZMUSIC
7 EASY NOW MY DEAR
8 NYC GIRL
9 OXYGEN
10 CLOSE YOUR EYES
11 GET BACK TO WHAT IS REAL
12 THE ONE YOU LOVE
13  ITS ALRIGHT
14 WILL YOU EVER BE MINE
15 LULLABY









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire