05 août 2012

TWITTER 5 AOUT 2012

 
Back in Reykjavik amazing gig. Brilliant audience. Time to sleep up in 4 hours. Nite all. X

I'm gonna be running around the UK doing loads of radio station IV for the next 3 days. can't wait. X

John joe Nevin well done.
      Just climbed the volcano incredible !!!!!!!!







Sound check done. My view from the stage is amazing                                                   


Feeling great. Ready for gig !!!!!!



Flying to Westland island in Iceland For my gig. Really looking forward to performing


 
                  Ronan Keating @ronanofficial

hey. How are ya. I need a haircut. 😃

Listening to bits of everything. Chilled playlist. John Mayer, Ray La montage. Blue Nile etc.

Sitting in my room in Reykjavik Iceland taking in the view listening to tunes. Chilled.







How wonderful if u could step into the shower an wash away all the mistakes.
 It's today.
Tomorrow is gone
 I'm ready to live. X

Can't sleep. Way to bright in Reykjavik does it ever get dark.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire