18 août 2012

TWITTER 18 AOUT 2012

                                                                      



did ya get the album ?
ha ha don't get your knickers in a twist was joking with the girl she knew that.
hey how are ya. Can't wait for to start. Exciting stuff
 

 


Of course she got the pic. But worth the laugh and she found it funny too.

That's fair don't ya think ?

Flying Ryanair and As I check in girl says bag is too heavy so they charge me 100€ after paying she asks for a photo I say it's cost 100€



How fast has that year gone. X factor starting again.



 
Hanging with my girls. They are playing top trumps Olympic special good old fashioned fun. Laughing my head off at them. Loves it !!!!!!

Proud of my Dad 4th in the over 70s 200m at the irish nationals.

Battle Scars is number 1 this week in Australia !!! Thanks so much for getting behind the song peeps much love. And big ups to

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire