31 août 2012

TWITTER 31 AOUT 2012



                 





 


Massive respect to my Bro doing the iron man this weekend no better man. X

Thank you all so much for buying today. I am so lucky I really appreciate it. Love ya all. X

Ronan Keating spotted on last night’s episode of Celebrity Juice wearing a Bolongaro Trevor Skull Tshirt.




çà porte malheur!
faut enlever çà de toute urgence..



good luck pal. No bother to ya. Stay strong.

2 all the fans wanting 2 know where 2 get his skull tshirt from its also in cream!

is also top 40 in Holland and Germany Thank you to everyone for believing.X

Can't believe is already no 6 in itunes Ireland and No 15 in Australia Great Start

 so happy for you .

Yeah iTunes purchase also

Ok so anyone who buys today take a pic for me and I will respond 😁


tune in to on the air now with morning breakfast wit me ger till 9am listen in and Fires on in a few :)

Morning just a cheeky reminder is out today

Hanging with the gang on Fruhstucksfernsehen breakfast show in Berlin.










This album has been a long time coming. I hope you all love it as much as I loved making it.

So exciting to wake up to the release of in Australia Ireland and Germany. Guten Morgen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire