15 novembre 2013

LADIES NIGHT STOCKHOLM MALMO 15.11.2013



Ronan will be hosting this year's Ladies Night in Stockholm and Malmö. The Swedish ensemble will consist of Tommy Nilsson, David Lindgren, Andreas Lundstedt, Patrik Isaksson and Style (Christer Sandelin and Tommy Ekman) with more performers to be confirmed. Tickets for the shows in Malmö on 15th November and Stockholm on 23rd November are available HERE now!


David Stenmarck, executive producer of Ladies Night said - "This year's edition of Ladies Night feels stronger than ever and we are enormously pleased to be able to present a superstar like Ronan Keating, who I know is a favourite with many ladies."

Ladies night had a chat with Ronan to get this thoughts on the shows:

1.What was your reaction when you first got the question to perform as a special guest at Ladies Night?

I WASN'T SURE EXACTLY WHAT LADIES NIGHT WAS BUT ONCE I FOUND OUT IT WAS AN EASY DECISION TO SAY 'YES'!


2. Have you ever before played for an audience of 100% women?
I GUESS I'VE ALWAYS HAD WAY MORE FEMALE FANS AT THE GIGS AS OPPOSED TO MEN SO I'M SURE I'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT. I'M GLAD I'M UP ON THE STAGE THOUGH AS I GUESS IT GETS A LITTLE WILD DOWN THERE IN THE AUDIENCE.


- How do feel about performing in front of 10 000 Swedish Ladies?
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED SPENDING TIME IN SWEDEN. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY LAST GIG THERE SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT COUPLE OF NIGHTS.



3. You will share the stage with several Swedish music stars. How do you perceive Sweden as a music country?
I GUESS I ONLY REALLY KNOW THE SWEDISH ACTS THAT HAVE BROKEN THROUGH INTERNATIONALLY OVER THE YEARS SO IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE SOME OTHER LOCAL ACTS WHEN I'M THERE.

4. What can the Swedish audience expect from your part of the show?
LOTS OF HITS!









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire