23 octobre 2013

RONAN QUITTERAIT X FACTOR AUSTRALIE 2014 ?




Ronan Keating to leave The X Factor?




I've got an offer for a film in the spring next year in Europe,” Keating told Fairfax on Wednesday. “That's the conflict I have at the moment, so I'm just trying to make that work.”

Asked whether he might confirm his plans on Monday night's show, Keating merely suggested “we'll see". “We'll have to wait and see. Wait until I finalise everything.”




“It's been a really crazy year for me, to be honest, because I've been making a Boyzone album in my downtime here in Sydney. And also I have my charity ball. So I haven't had any time really to relax and enjoy Australia this time, so that's been pretty hectic.”



I love the show,” he enthuses. “I love working with the team, I love the people. I wouldn't change a thing really.”


It's very difficult,” Keating admits. “You give everything but you've got to work with two contestants, not let one feel you're working harder on the other and vice versa. So you've got to give as much as you can to both.



“Then when you've got someone as fantastic as Dami [Im] on the other side it's very difficult. She is definitely the favourite at the moment. So I'm working very, very hard to get one of my boys across the line first

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire