07 juin 2012

TWITTER 7 JUIN 2O12



Ha ha just read my last tweet. Now I really do sound drunk. Oh if only.

I'm not at think as u drunk I am

What an amazing gig. Only the irish would sing ole ole ole ole at a Tom Petty gig. Fuck I love ya all. X


A full house at the O2 Dublin waiting for Tom and the HB



Seeing Tom Petty in The Lin of Dub tonight. So bloody excited. A proper music legend.

Anyone remember Alberto the frog cartoon and the milkshake thing. Seriously laughing out loud

looking forward to my gig on derby day. X


What a brilliant first round from in Sweden. Loving camera work

Best pic of the day. Still laughing. Which one is my Ali





Moved into my new place all settled. Kids threw me a house warming. More sweets than wine 😃.


Ronan KeatingI'm going to be performing after the Derby at the curragh on the 30th of June. Get your Tickets 😁. Gonna be big.

can't believe I missed you guys by a week. Gutted. Enjoy Oz.
Go on ya boy ya. Wooohoooo. Congrats. Proud of ya.

Good luck to and first gig tonight. Get the spandex out. 😃

Watching on CNN golf. Love seeing The Irish doing well internationally.

Good luck to my nephew Dylan playing golf in Archerfield scotland at the us kids tournament.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire